Ancient Answers to Modern Questions-Through the people who questioned God in the Bible, we can find answers to some of our greatest questions.
This category is for the blog series. The blog series may not be exhaustive if not all "questions" meeting the criteria were found (interrogative, non-rhetorical questions asked of God with a discernible response or answer).
The questions are:
- "Why Does God Allow Injustice?"- Asked by Habakkuk
- "Where are God's deeds when you need them?"- Asked by Gideon
- "Does God treat good and bad the same?"- Asked by Abraham
- "Will God permanently reject me (Has his love stopped, are his promises invalid)?"- Asked by Asaph
- "Why has God forsaken me?"- Asked by David and Jesus
All items (5)